Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Only Tuesday


Of lately, I find more and more often that the stuff I wanted to accomplish on Monday, now flows over into my Tuesdays! Oh yeah I had big plans for my Monday, but it seems the older I get, the longer it takes to get things done around here! Today will be another example!

Of course when you go to an appointment anywhere, you seem to fall into this abyss that takes forever to climb out! What I thought was going to an in and out visit to the eye doctor turned into an all afternoon event! Between the appointment itself and having to run over to the nearest pharmacy for a prescription to be filled it was turning into a real time eater!

And as many times I've been to doctors, you would think I'd know just to penciled in the whole day for them! So here I am, playing catch up today with yesterday's to do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment