Monday, May 11, 2009

Here We Go Again, Another Manic Monday!


Mondays for some reason always start off hectic for me. I don't know if this is the case for you, but mine sure do! I think part of it is the fact I'll put off things over the weekend, starting Friday, for Monday morning. You would think that I would want to ease into the week, but alas, here I am beginning it with a bang!

Unfortunately, I think I piled too much on me today! And to top things off, I have an eye exam right in the middle of the day! And everyone knows about those dang drops they put into your eyes that make you look like an owl for the rest of the day!

I find that the older I get, the longer these appointment get! No more of just walking in and looking at an eye chart! Now it is what I call connect the dots, the air puffer and eye droppers. I guess all of this is necessary these days and it is cool to see what the inside of my eyeball looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment