Friday, May 1, 2009

Just Me


I started this blog so that family and friends can keep up on my latest events and happenings. Of course anyone is more then welcome to view my blogs!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I work at The American Red Cross in blood collection department. And I must say that everyday is a new adventure there! It is a nice job to meet new people and learn about different lifestyles and cultures. One of the things I like the most about my job is that I work with different people and locations. No two days are the same!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know patricia kaas was known in the US too. I guess she must have that french romantic touch that many people seem to look for throughout the world. Seems what made her cancel her concert in my city is a vocal chords oedema.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say enough about how Great i think it is, that your with the American Red Cross. I'm sure to you it's like any other job. But to me, well, you have My Respect, that's for sure. :) (what an honor!)

    ReplyDelete